Sunday, May 13, 2018

Kylie's bodyguards came out and exploded after he exploded in front of her daughter ,

Kylie's bodyguards came out and exploded after he exploded in front of her daughter,Rumors have surfaced for more than a week for model Kylie and bodyguard Tim Chung, who continues to be hotbed because it is unclear yet who the real father of Stormi is.
Tim Chung posted on Instagram's social networking site last night with the message, "I am a very personal person, and I usually do not respond to ridiculous questions. Sincerely, to Kylie Travis Stromi as well as her family, I would like to explain here that my relationship with Kylie and her family is limited, it's a complete work relationship, nothing else. It's okay, and I want to ask all the information that's written about me to stop writing things that are impossible, and it's too much to give to her family. "



No comments:

Post a Comment